“Treats for Autism” is a small business run by the individuals who attend Nashoba Learning Group, a non-profit organization committed to helping individuals with autism and their families. NLG’s students and adult members bake, package and deliver the treats to our customers. 100% of the proceeds earned through the sale of these dog treats are given back to Nashoba Learning Group.
Hours & Info9:30 am - 1:30 pm on Sundays, from June 22 through October 19
- Due to impending weather, again, the upcoming meeting on Sunday has been cancelled. 7 months ago
- Due to the weather, our meeting was rescheduled to 2/15 at 5:30, at the Barnes and Noble on DW Highway. Will be moved if weather interferes. 7 months ago
- The first planning meeting is on 2/8/15, at the Barnes&Noble on DW Highway at 5:30 pm! Join us at the meeting if you want to join our team! 8 months ago
- Market's open!!! 11 months ago
- Lots of great vendors today, as well as a free raffle. Stop by! We're open until 1:30! 1 year ago